- Please inspect all items immediately when received. Read conditions below carefully before inquiring about returns and exchange.
- All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. The restocking fee covers the cost of our order processing, shipping cost, and restocking process.
- Items you wish to return MUST be approved prior to your return. All return inquiries must be sent to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Shipping, handling, and transaction fees are non-refundable.
- Once items have been returned to us, and the condition has been inspected and approved, a refund will be issued. Approved refunds are issued within 4-6 business days.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if inquiring about any exchange
- TTi Motorsports USA may amend these terms and conditions at any time. User's continued use of this website constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated at the time of use.
- CAR AND ENGINE MODIFICATIONS CAN RESULT IN INJURY AND MAYBE DEATH. Any modifications done to your car, or any circumstances consequential, are AT YOUR OWN RISK. Contact your car's manufacturer to determine whether or not your modifications affect your safety, vehicle warranty, performance, and anything else related to your automobile. TTi Motorsports USA holds no liability in any damages (DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPT OR OTHERWISE) occurring to you, your vehicle, or any other persons or property.
- Contact your local authorities to find out what modifications are allowed and which are illegal on public highway. Most parts have been are intended for off-road use only. Federal and many State laws prohibit the removal, modification, or rendering inoperable of any device using or element of design affecting vehicle emission or safety in a vehicle used on a public highways. If such laws are violated, Buyers are subject to fines and/or penalties issued by the state or local government where the violation occurs. All headlights and clear lighting products are for off-road use only unless otherwise specified by local regulations.